<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=ca-pub-8218039368166014 --> </head> <body>

Monday, March 23, 2015
Dapper day in Le Palais Vintage @ 1:48 PM

My husband and I recently celebrated our one year anniversary at Disney World, and this was my Dapper Day outfit! I'm wearing a Le Palais Vintage dress by Miss Winny. I adore her, she's like a perfect mix of all my favorite designers Dita Von Teese, Ulyana Sergeenko, Zac Possen, Lena Hoschek. I paired this sheer dress with my Retrolution blush slip by Gossard.







Lipstick: Sad Girl by Anastasia of Beverly Hills
Slip:Retrolusion slip in blush by Gossard
Dress: Sheer tulle organza dress by Le Palais Vintage


Blogger Unknown said on May 11, 2015 at 8:39 PM  

Your look unbelievably gorgeous and glamorous in this dress! Absolutely stunning!

Frankie the Teddy Girl

Post a Comment



< Newer Posts | Home | Older Posts >
about

Hello, my name is Gaby. Loving mother to my little daschund daughter Dita! I was born and raised in Miami, and currently residing in Orlando with my husband. Where I enjoy standing out for my unique aesthetic and passion for for all things pin up and glamour. This is my personal style blog.

Then I realized that my heart was bitter, and I was all torn up inside. Yet I still belong to You. God remains the strength of my heart forever. Psalm 73:21-26


instagram


affiliates





Seductive Vintage lingerie by What Katie Did
Shop For Cute Dresses At LuLu*s
Want to be here? Contact me.

shop my closet


Disclaimer
All images are taken by Jose Guerrero (my husband) or myself unless stated otherwise. You must give credit and source back to this website if you use any photos.
yourstruly gaby