<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=ca-pub-8218039368166014 --> </head> <body>

Wednesday, July 2, 2014
On Wednesdays we wear black @ 3:29 PM

So this is my first official blog post! I had a very hard time deciding what to wear for my premier post because I wanna save all my really good outfits for when I get my dslr camera. So I settled on this classic all black look. I love it and I'm pretty impressed with how these iPhone shots came out.




Heres a close up of my sunglasses and make up! You can also see the rope details in my top a little better. Wish I had a better shot of the details, this top has a really fun almost bullet bra shape!


Lipstick: Wicked by Limecrime
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
Hat: Walmart
Top: Bonita halter by Nastygal
Pants: Riding pants by American Apparel
Clutch: Asos

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Post a Comment



< Newer Posts | Home |
about

Hello, my name is Gaby. Loving mother to my little daschund daughter Dita! I was born and raised in Miami, and currently residing in Orlando with my husband. Where I enjoy standing out for my unique aesthetic and passion for for all things pin up and glamour. This is my personal style blog.

Then I realized that my heart was bitter, and I was all torn up inside. Yet I still belong to You. God remains the strength of my heart forever. Psalm 73:21-26


instagram


affiliates





Seductive Vintage lingerie by What Katie Did
Shop For Cute Dresses At LuLu*s
Want to be here? Contact me.

shop my closet


Disclaimer
All images are taken by Jose Guerrero (my husband) or myself unless stated otherwise. You must give credit and source back to this website if you use any photos.
yourstruly gaby