<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=ca-pub-8218039368166014 --> </head> <body>

Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Oversized varsity sweater look @ 9:24 PM

I had a lot of fun with this outfit, and I'm so happy to debut my new hat! I've been on the hunt for the perfect boater hat for months now with no luck.. until my hubby got me this one!!







My mind instantly went to this Marilyn Monroe photo when I first laid eyes on this sweater from Nastygal, and I had to have it! It's since become my favorite sweater! So comfy and easy to wear with a hint of Marilyn glamor!

Here is a close up of my make up. I've been playing around with my daily look and I'm really into this eyeshadow cat eye combo!

Lipstick: Wicked by Limecrime
Hat: Forever 21
Sweater: Boys Club Sweater by Nastygal
Shorts: Riding shorts by American Apparel

Labels: , , , , , , , ,



Blogger Chicago Chic said on July 25, 2014 at 6:14 PM  

You've been inspiring me with your outfits, I love your style!! That sweater is so perfect - looks like something you can basically live in all year round. I've been wearing similar shorts to these lately and I'm always looking for good high-waisted everything. I'm going to have to check these out.

The BB from Mac is awesome for my body/legs - and I'm going to try out the pigment cream you suggested!!

xoxo
Rachel


Anonymous Anonymous said on August 14, 2014 at 3:06 PM  

Hi there,
We would like to post pictures of you in our Rockabilly Lifestyle Magazine: Galaxy '57 Magazine.
Do you have an email where we can reach you?

Thank you
Cat D.
Editor/Publisher - Galaxy '57 Mag


Blogger Unknown said on September 11, 2014 at 11:04 PM  

I am so sorry for not responding sooner!! I literally just came across this now!! I hope your still interested, if so you can contact me at yourstrulygaby@aol.com !

Post a Comment



< Newer Posts | Home | Older Posts >
about

Hello, my name is Gaby. Loving mother to my little daschund daughter Dita! I was born and raised in Miami, and currently residing in Orlando with my husband. Where I enjoy standing out for my unique aesthetic and passion for for all things pin up and glamour. This is my personal style blog.

Then I realized that my heart was bitter, and I was all torn up inside. Yet I still belong to You. God remains the strength of my heart forever. Psalm 73:21-26


instagram


affiliates





Seductive Vintage lingerie by What Katie Did
Shop For Cute Dresses At LuLu*s
Want to be here? Contact me.

shop my closet


Disclaimer
All images are taken by Jose Guerrero (my husband) or myself unless stated otherwise. You must give credit and source back to this website if you use any photos.
yourstruly gaby